The Parent/Teacher Association consists of 14 or more members of interested parents and teachers. The Association is expected to:
- support the SMC in setting the highest standards in all school activities;
- support the authority and discipline of the school, helping the other parents and their children to achieve maturity, self discipline and self control;
- take an active and supportive interest in the children’s work and progress;
- encourage all the other parents to be involved with the school and be informed about what goes on at school and why; and
- encourage open communication with parents as a basis for close cooperation between home and school.